google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Sunday 21 January 2018

Last Minute Sales Buys


I spent a few hours browsing yesterday as I lay feeling sorry for myself on the sofa, after having over-indulged somewhat on Friday evening. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I found several beauties in the sales which i'm keen to share with you!

John Lewis was my first port of call, here's what I found:


Hush Vienna Wrap Skirt, now £25
To wear with a sweater and ankle boots now, and a tee, denim jacket and trainers on warmer days.



Whistles Alisha Print Blouse now £35
Am thinking to wear this with blue jeans and trainers.



Boden Erica Dress now £56 also available at Boden for £30 more here
I'd ditch the white shoes that it's been styled with here and opt for my over the knee Topshop boots until the weather gets warmer.  Topped off with a leather jacket.


Boden Winifred Midi Dress now £84 (was £280)
I have a couple of weddings to attend this year and think this might work for both...

Finery Lewis Tie Detail Shirt now £34
This will work perfectly  with blue jeans and tan sandals or trainers.

Whistles Joyeux Tee now £30
You can never have enough basic tees - perfect for layering under sweaters now or under a blazer/denim jacket on Spring days.

Mint Velvet Textured Sport Trousers now £29
I've ordered these to try as I like the look of the turn up which smartens them up .  Great for work with a flat shoe or trainer.


Then I moved onto Urban Outfitters.  I had spotted several jumpers that I liked the look of a few days ago and was keen to see if they were in the sale, particularly as I'd received an email with a further 30% off sale items it's SALEONSALE if you'd like to use it!


Free People Garden Party Floral Maxi Dress now £35 (with extra 30% off)

Green Blanket Scarf now £8.40
I'm craving a splash of colour at the moment so this scarf may be just the job.

Sparkle & Fade Sparkle Top now £17.50
Perfect with a black party skirt.

Kimchi Blue Floral Midi Dress now £21
Gold is in for Spring and Summer so I'm giving this dress a whirl - it should go perfectly with a leather or denim jacket.

Not in the sale but I love this Striped Jumper £39

Both of these sales finish today so be quick, have a browse and see what bargains you can snap up!

Enjoy your Sunday,

Sue 
xxx








  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.