google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Polka Dot Dress

Polka dots are a classic print and are therefore a must-have for your wardrobe.  They are fab in tops, skirts (I've bought 2 this season!)  and dresses.  Today I have edited my favourite dresses for you just because I'm wearing a polka dot dress today which I have had for over 3 years but which doesn't get worn enough.  Today I'm wearing it with a black cashmere sweater, opaque tights and over the knee black boots.  It's also perfect to wear on warmer days without the sweater, bare tanned (or fake-tanned) legs and barely there high heels.

Here are some of my current favourites, with prices ranging from £20 to £100 there should be one for your budget, or try thisthis or this from H&M.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.