google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Monday 18 September 2017

Snuggly Knits

So today I wore an extra snuggly knit for the first time this season and it felt really good!  It was partly due to the changeable weather and topsy turvy temperatures - warm one minute and cold the next, and partly due to feeling a bit fragile following an evening with friends...a cosy sweater was just the tonic, without the gin, definitely without the gin! 

The jumper I wore today was from La Redoute last year but they are doing a similar one this season, plus there's 25% off at the moment with code 25OFF. Oh, and size up for a slouchier fit - I bought mine in a size 16 (i'm usually an 8/10) primarily because that was the only size in stock, but it works.  Slouchy is good. I always wear a soft long sleeve tee under mine too to avoid any itchiness..like this Boden one.

Let's start with the usual Pinterest inspo...











Then onto my Edit...I confess I have already bought the River Island Grey cardigan..looking forward to wearing it with a white tee and jeans, and possibly a dress or two - not quite sure if it will make me look fab or frumpy worn with a dress..I'll let you know.

Here's my snuggly edit (click to shop)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.