google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Sale Picks - Boden

Boden's Clearance section is always worth checking out when visiting their online store, particularly at the end of each season when a good quality basic can always be found at a discounted price! 

I have an eye on a few of the pieces below...


Sale Picks - Boden
Top Row, Left to Right:  
Circle Sandal now £36
Riviera Dress now £39.20
Lightweight V Neck Tee now £6

Middle Row, Left to Right:

Althea Lace Skirt now £39
Tresco Stripe Jumper now £32.50

Bottom Row, Left to Right:

I can highly recommend this Boden Bikini which I ordered last minute on a next day delivery to add to my suitcase..I ordered the next size up as I recently read this was the thing to do when ordering swimwear to reduce the amount of unnecessary bulges.  It seems to work...

I'll be back soon,

Sue xx

PS:  Check out the Next Clearance Section too for lots of seasonal bargains!!






















































No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.