google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Sunday 30 July 2017

Mango - Sale Picks

I've managed to fit some more browsings in, in between shopping for last minute holiday bits and pieces and packing. 
This time Mango is the destination of choice for my Sale edit...all items were in stock at the time of typing and they are all £29.99 or less..Mango Sale Picks








As usual, I could find a place for all of these in my wardrobe were it large enough! I especially love those straw hats and sunglasses - yes, you've guessed it I am now firmly in holiday mode!
I'll try to fit another post in before leaving for my holiday, if I don't I'll post again mid-August.

Sue xx


































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.