google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Saturday 15 July 2017

Wardrobe Basic -Tees

Well, hello there!  It's been a while since I've posted I know, but here I am back doing my favourite hobby - searching for tempting high street pieces on the internet and sharing them with you.

This time I'm talking Tee Shirts. Sometimes you become aware of a hole in your wardrobe which needs filling P.D.Q.  Mine was a tee-shirt shaped hole a couple of weeks ago.  Not that I don't have lots of tees in my wardrobe of course, but I needed  a couple of extras to boost numbers and provide extra choice and outfit possibilities. As fellow fashion lovers I know you'll understand!  
That basic piece in our wardrobe which often gets overlooked or so little money spent on it that it becomes misshapen and twisted after the first wash.  As a Tee goes with everything from shorts to jeans to skirts, it's worth spending a little time and a little bit more money on a few to bolster your basics.

Let's start with some Tee Inspo from Pinterest...











Here are a few of my faves which are currently available on-line, quite a few of which are in the Sale. Yippee! 

H&M Cashmere blend Tee £17.99
I bought this one and love wearing it.  It is comfortingly soft and soothing on the skin.

Mango Ruffled Sleeve Tee now £9.99
This has been in my basket at House of Fraser for some time.  I may now just press the button as it has been further reduced to £9.99!

&otherstories Stripe Top £27
I love the multi coloured stripe on this one...


&otherstories Round Neck Jersey Tee £23
A great basic tee for the warmer months, and fab for layering come Autumn/Winter.

Chinti and Parker Heart Breton Tee now £47.50
Ooh yes please!  I love C&P but it's usually out of my price range.

Chinti and Park Camo Tee now £25.50
Another C&P gem which would look perfect with distressed denim shorts or tracksuit bottoms for an off duty day.



J Crew Linen Flutter-Sleeve Tee £25
Love the sleeve detail.

J Crew Striped Boatneck Tee £22

J Crew Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee £22



Happy Tee Shirt Shopping!

I promise I'll be back soon..Summer Holidays are nearly upon us so I will have lots more time to dedicate to my little Blog 😘

Sue xx


PS These are worth a look too here , here and here.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.