google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Thursday 27 July 2017

Sales Picks - J Crew



I love J Crew clothes.  

They are fabulous quality and fit so well.  
They are a mix of classic and edgy. 
The price however is usually way over my budget and so means I have to save up for a while before making a purchase, and I'm more of an instant gratification sort of a girl.  So it's great news they currently have a Sale on and there are many pieces still available which are much more affordable than usual, plus there's free delivery too!
Here's some inspiration to get you in the zone...












Here's my wishlist.. (all of which were available at the time of typing)
Scalloped Bikini Top now £52


Scalloped Bikini Bottom now £41


Striped Boatneck Tee now £22

Navy Baja Suede Espadrille now £59

Ruffle Eyelet Dress now £49

Flutter Sleeve Tee now £25

Eyelet Caftan now £54

Beaded Flutter Earrings, now £20

Beaded Ball Earrings now £32


Beaded Oval Earrings now £22


Striped Linen Jumpsuit, now £76

Beaded Orb Earrings now £12

Leather Lace Up Sandals now £44 I'm wearing these as I type and I highly recommend!

Ruffle Tunic now £32

High Waist Distressed Shorts now £40

Raffia Slide Sandals now £44

Bright Stud Earrings now £10

Sammie Chino Pant now £23

Wide-brim packable straw hat now £28

Heathered Hoodie now £31

Tretorn Canvas T56 Sneakers now £34


Happy Browsing!

Sue xx



















No comments :

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.