google-site-verification=cQ3VqzoEktFt40uovlR5iyuXhmddmenveWmuF94LWZs

Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Perfect Parka...

...for me!

As you will already know if you are a regular reader of my Blog, I had all but given up hope of finding a parka.  I really had come to the conclusion that they just did NOT suit me! Until, that is,
I spotted this one on my lovely sis-in-law last weekend, and just had to buy it, especially with a 20% off code  WINTER20.

Joules Marine Navy Storm Waterproof Parka
Not only is it 100% waterproof, it also has a lovely cosy lining to the top half and the hood. Bliss.

Sadly it appears to be all sold out online at Joules.com except for size 6 (barring any returns that is, so keep checking!), but there are other stockists of Joules - John Lewis for one has stock of this at the moment, and Joules do have their High Street stores too.

Here I am wearing said Parka. Obviously I'll be swapping the trainers for some socks and wellies before the School Run!



So what do you think?  Have I found the right one?!

Sue xx




1 comment :

  1. Love the new parka Sue....it looks fab on you! Perfect coat for a wet and windy school run! xx

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you! Please leave a comment/ask a question.